Founded in 2009 Ramcom UK Ltd is a commodities brokerage firm dealing in soft commodities and preserved foods such as sugar, rice , wheat, pulses, canned fish and oil. Its parent company Ramcom (Pvt) Ltd based in Sri Lanka is a major supplier of agro commodities in South Asia. We run storage and bonded warehousing facilities in Sri Lanka for sugar and rice. In addition, we operate warehouses close to our customers to arrange just in time deliveries and have back-up stocks for security of supply. We handle every element involved in the sourcing of agro commodities and preserved foods for a global network of buyers.
We have an ever growing number of domestic sales, purchasing and distribution businesses. These local operations we carry out through our parent company have enhanced the depth and spread of our business. Quality assurance and service is secured through our long standing relationships with the suppliers. We work with the suppliers to secure quality and traceability of our product.
Based in Europe RamcomUK enjoys strong regional presence in South America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. We strive to be a reliable and competitive player in the markets we operate and we aim to support our customers and suppliers at each stage of their expansion and development.
Why Choose Us
* Meeting the unique needs of our customers around the world.
* Providing our customers with a diversified range of products at very competitive prices confirms our reputation as a
credible brokerage firm globally.
* We believe speed, flexibility , price , and quality are key ingredients in developing a strong relationship with our
customers and producers for mutual success.
* We are represented in many countries and this global infrastructure provides us with an in depth knowledge of our
markets and enables us to provide a consistently high quality of service to our customers and partners.
* Bringing buyers and suppliers together and providing a satisfactory service is our priority.